Check in: starting from 3.00 p.m.
Check out: up to 11.00 a.m.
The conditions for confirming the reservation, a request for payment of a deposit and the relative percentage vary depending on the type of offer that you prefer to book. All conditions are specified within each individual offer. You can simulate a quote to learn the conditions that will be applied.
Bank account details:
Cassa Rurale Giudicarie Valsabbia Paganella B.C.C.
Account name: HT. BELVEDERE DI GIORDANI S. AND D
IBAN: IT 05 J 08078 35070 000002021699
Insure your holiday
If you wish to travel worry-free, you can take advantage of the insurance service for your stay. Find out all the details here.
All rooms have a balcony, Wi-Fi internet, air conditioning, safe, minibar, satellite TV and Sky channels.
You can choose from various types: Standard Lavanda, Luppolo, Family Malva and Melissa, Junior Suites Rabarbaro, Corniola, Sambuco, Rosa Canina, and Suites Romantic, Panorama, Perla del Lago Lake and Alpenresort.
Cribs are available on request for € 12.00 per day.
We remind our guests that smoking is prohibited in all rooms. Smoking is allowed on the balcony of the rooms. In this case, you can ask the reception for an ashtray to leave on the balcony. In the event of non-compliance with the prohibition, a fine may be applied as required by the law in effect.
Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:00 am- Possibility of breakfast in the room (with supplement).
Lunch: from 12:30 pm. to 2:00 pm
Snack from 4:00 to 5:00 pm (drinks not included)
Dinner from 7:15 pm to 9:30 pm
Bellavita Wellness Centre
Bellavita Wellness & Beauty Centre is located on the underground floor and respects the following times and rules:
- Swimming pool, whirlpool and gym: from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm (the use of a swimming cap is mandatory).
- Relaxation area (wet area - saunas): from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm (access is allowed only to guests over the age of 16)
- Beauty area for massages and beauty treatments: from 9:00 am to 12 noon and from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Special 15% discount on all treatments performed in the morning
The entrance to the Spa Bellavita programme is only for adults aged over 16. It is always included in the prices of the stay and it
Services for motorbikers & bikers
Custom services for a motorcycle and mountain bike holiday in Trentino South Tyrol on Lake Molveno
- Free mountain bike rental for adults at the hotel (€ 10.00 deposit required).
- Scheduled excursions of different levels in cooperation with ACTIVITY.
- Assistance service for any damage or breakdown of the bike during the stay.
- Accompaniment for individual mountain bike tours or for small groups at special rates for Alpenresort Belvedere guests (surcharge).
- Specialized guide and individual mountain bike instructor or for small groups (additional charge).
- "Espresso" laundry service for technical clothing. Flat rate € 10.
- Free bike washing area.
- Rental of bikes and accessories of the best brands with the possibility to customize the performance according to height requirements, adults or children (with supplement).
- Garage for motorcycles.
- Covered and secure storage for bicycles.
- Weather bulletins, road passes and information on repair shops in the area.
- Packed lunches on request.
Trekking, bike tours, activities and excursions to Lake Molveno and the Paganella plateau in collaboration with ACTIVITY. Discover all our activities.
A heated ski and boot storage room is at your disposal.
You can request ski lessons with teacher for adults and children during the stay or before arrival with our partner ski schools.
Free shuttle bus to the Paganella Ski lifts at fixed times.
Parking and garage
Parking is free, subject to daily availability. The garage with surveillance costs € 8.00 per day by reservation for the Lavanda and Luppolo rooms. It is included in the room rate for all other room types.
Small pets can stay at the hotel at a daily cost of € 20.00 with prior request at the time of booking confirmation. In order to respect the stay of all our guests, pets are not allowed access to any of the common areas, they must be kept on a leash and cannot be left alone in your room.
Offers, promotions and packages are not cumulative. Through a booking simulation on our online booking system, you can view the best offers available at the time of consultation and what is included in the proposal. Anything not expressly mentioned is excluded from the offer. The displayed price will be the best price available, not changeable.
From 1 November 2015, over the whole Trentino territory, the tourist tax will be in force at the rate of € 2.00 per day for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights. Children under 14 are exempt from payment.