TRENTINO BY BIKE: fun, health and passion
Trentino is a land of cyclists. many of the most famous cyclists have trained and honed their skills on its streets and on its mountain paths, and represent Italy today in the most important bike competitions in the world.
The numerous paths on the Paganella plateau, which require specific preparation and training, are suitable to accommodate both those who prefer to ride a bike to capture the best aspects of our enchanting landscape immersed in total tranquillity, and for highly skilled athletes, to combine fun and health.
NEW FROM 2017
WE ARE THE DOLOMITI PAGANELLA BIKE HOTEL!
Paganella Dolomiti Bike is a project that satisfies all the needs of bike enthusiasts with various proposals: easy routes on dirt roads and in the woods, single track routes throughout the Paganella area, with a focus on Trail / All Mountain / Enduro. Not to mention three exclusive areas of Bike Park (downhill-freeride), three Pump Track and Skill Areas located in Molveno, Andalo and Fai della Paganella, immersed in the green of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park, with the Dolomites and Lake Molveno as a backdrop for unforgettable days. Over 400 km of trails with dedicated signage, maps, itineraries, GPS tracks, BiciBUS service, shuttle, equipment rentals, lifts, guides, courses and much more.
Our Bike Hotel approved by Dolomites Paganella Bike, meets specific requirements, able to meet all the needs of bikers.
Among the many services designed for our guests we offer guided mountain bike tours 5 days a week, with certified Dolomiti Paganella Bike Guides in different disciplines and different levels (Easy / Family - Intermediate - Expert) but also MTB excursions every day on request.
OUR EASY BIKE SERVICE
Guests of the Alpenresort Belvedere who use a racing bike during their stay in Molveno can count on the EASY BIKE SERVICE, allowing amateurs and professionals of this exciting sport to take advantage of many services and support that will make your summer stay at Lake Molveno a truly complete experience.
From today and throughout the season, our cyclist guests have access to numerous services.
- Free, secure and covered storage for bicycles at the hotel
- Free use of the workshop inside the hotel, equipped with everything necessary for minor routine maintenance
- Rental of the best brands of bikes and accessories with the possibility to maximize your performance by tailoring the bike according to height requirements, adults or children (with supplement). Book the necessary equipment in advance at rates dedicated to guests of the Belvedere Alpenresort. BOOK YOUR BIKE NOW.
- Hotel delivery of bikes and equipment rented prior to arrival, upon request online.
- Maps of cycling routes with altimeters that can be downloaded free, even before arrival (Family, cross country, Enduro or downhill and freeride routes).
- Schedule of planned excursions of different levels in collaboration with ACTIVITY PROGRAM
- Assistance service for damages or breakings of the bike during the stay.
- Scheduled tours in mountain bike with a guide. The tour can be individual or for small groups with special prices for the guests of Alpenresort Belvedere (with supplement) READ MORE
- Assistance service for any damage or breakdown of the bike during the stay.
- Accompaniment for individual mountain bike tours or for small groups at special rates for Alpenresort Belvedere guests (surcharge). DISCOVER MORE
- "Espresso" laundry service for technical clothing. Flat rate € 10.
- Free bike washing area.
- Rental and purchase of GPS equipment, O'Neal protection, POC, Race Face, Leatt Brace, Xeccon lights, Lapierre e-bikes, GOPRO cameras and much more, available online before arrival at rates dedicated to guests of the Alpenresort Belvedere (extra charge) BOOK YOUR EQUIPMENT NOW
- Possibility of transfer in case of need. Luggage transport from one place to another (on request for a fee).
For bike lovers, ask our reception for all the details of the "BIKE PROGRAMMES" closest to the Alpenresort Belvedere: all the routes and services of the DOLOMITI PAGANELLA BIKE, the Giro delle Giudicarie, the Giro del Brenta or the Giro dei Laghi.